Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Card For My Little Rocker!

Hi,

I'm dying to get to Phoenix and see Camden (My Granddaughter) and the little drummer Recker  perform aka The Twits Band!


 I wanted to make her a card and let her know how proud I am of her.
The MFT images from the Jungle Vibs set was perfect to place on my card. I used the New Spinner Square Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston.

Here is the Front.....


And a Close Up


The card opened up....




I love this die set so much for quick cards.  All dies are from the Spinner Square set except for the Words and the ground which are linked below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today I hope you have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...