Monday, January 15, 2018

Focusing on Becky Seddon Release with Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Today there are several Fun dies releasing at Elizabeth Craft Designs by Becky Seddon.
I have a card to show you today I created using the New Garden Scene  die set.


This scene is all one die....I love it!  I decided to color the scene using Copic markers and I also popped a few of the flowers out. I placed it on some Moda scrap paper fro the Fly and Scrap paper pack.

Go over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see all the great dies by Becky released today!
Supplies I used are linked below....Thank You for stopping by today!
XO
Kelly




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelly I love this so much! ❤️
Becky

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...