Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A Little Bird Day Accordion with cute Banners!

Hi,

Today the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is on Karen's Blog with an Amazingly Cuuuuuuute card and video by Karen.
I have another card using banners to show you today.
I Love the Baby Bird set by Paper Smooches and thought they would go perfect on the Charm Accordion card using dies by Karen Burniston!

Here is the front of my card:


And the card opened up......


This is one of my favorite die sets as it is so easy to put a fast card together.....
The banners I  used today are from the Tag Book die set.  All supplies are linked below except for the paper pack which is Hobby Lobby and called watercolor daydreams.
Head over to Karen's Blog and watch her fun video and see all the projects by the team!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...