Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Set of 4Bar cards using some Fun Paper Smooches dies!

Hi,

Before I left for Scottsdale to have my surgery I made myself a card kit that had all the elements pre cut so all I had to do was color and put everything together even the stamping was done ahead of time. I knew I would need something to do even though I would be mostly resting I thought this would be a fun thing....and it was!
I made a set of six 4Bar cards that I will put in a little gift card set on day soon!

Here are my cards.....


I just adore this Paper Smooches Cactus die set and I love adding the Fun glassed (also Paper Smooches)
The sentiments were stamped using some Paper Smooches sentiments onto ground I had cut using Elizabeth Craft Designs Adventure Edges.
The Stitched and Scalloped rectangles are also Elizabeth Craft Designs as well as the woodgrain papers.

Supplies I used are linked below...
I'm hoping to be able to start crafting a little in a few days I'm starting to feel pretty good but do not have my full range of motion with my arms just yet....

Thank you for stopping and have a Great day!!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Hope you are recovering well, Kelly, Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...