Monday, October 2, 2017

A Gentle Reminder......

As I approach a year from my biopsy date, the day I knew I had a long fight ahead of me.  I am so grateful for all of my support, friends and family have made this journey so much easier on me.  I have another surgery on the 9th of this month but am hoping this will be the last, four in a year is a bit much for anyone. I was reminded yesterday by the Ellen Hutson Blog Hop and fundraiser that I needed to get my stamp set out and make more cards to take to Phoenix with me this week....I usually put a 5.00 Starbucks gift card in them as an added surprise.

Here is a card I made today and plan to make several others....


And another view....


Such an Awesome stamp set and I love that 25.00 from each set sold goes directly to BCRF!
You can get the set HERE!

Supplies I used are linked below...
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...