Monday, August 14, 2017

Just Chillin New Elizabeth Craft Designs!!


Hi,

Today all the NEW stamps and dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs are available.....I'm excited to show you a little slider using s cute penguin stamp and sentiment by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs!   I just love these sweet images they are so much fun to color and create with.


Another Photo....


I also used the stitched and scalloped rectangles to frame my scene....
 A Fishtail Banner for the sentiment and of course the Spinner and Slider die set.
Supplies are linked below...

The Embossing Folder is by Elizabeth Craft Designs but is discontinued.

Hope you have a great day....
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...