Monday, August 7, 2017

A Special Card for a Special Friend.....

Hi,

I'm soooooo behind on Birthday cards and just life in general these days!   have a friend that has been such a blessing through my breast cancer....so many things she has helped with and done. she has an Amazing heart and I adore her.
Well she lives alone and has two cats Gracie and Kirby so I wanted to make her a special Birthday card with the cats on the card.....Gracie was a little hard for me to color but I think I got Kirb'y markings OK :)

                                Here is the Front of the card


                          



The die set to make the card is the Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston ( Which is a Must Have) and the Kitties and sentiments are MFT.











Supplies are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a Great Monday!!
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...