Monday, July 3, 2017

A Cupcake for Camden....

Hi,

Camden will be turning 9 this year...so hard to believe my beautiful granddaughter is that old already!! She really hates cake....but I felt safe in making some paper cupcakes using the New Cupcake Pop Up by Karen Burniston!

Here is the Front:


I used MFT Balloons and Balloon String Background and Sentiments a long With the Karen Burniston Cupcake and Stitched Ground.


Here is the Inside:


The Distress Oxides and White Splatters sure make for Yummy Cup Cakes :)
All dies on the Inside are Karen Burniston and the Sentiment is MFT.
All linked below......
I just Love the Cup Cake Pop Up such a Fun card....
I spattered the cakes and balloons with sone Studio Calico Mr. Huey White.

Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day.....
XOXO
   



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...