Friday, July 21, 2017

A Birthday card for Tiny.....

Hi,

I have soooooooo much catching up to do and samples to make!!  Dale has a friend that loves my cards and we are going to cook dinner for him tonight at his camp sight soooooooo naturally I had to throw a card together!!
I decided to take several of my favorite dies and stamps and some fun colors and make a quick card that he would like. ( He will cry too as he is very sensitive and appreciates the work that goes into a handmade card)  Those are the people I love making cards for.... :)

Anyhow here is Tiny's card!




I Love making the spinner cards they re so much Fun!! 
Supplies used are all linked below.....Thank you for stopping and hey It's FRIDAY!!
XOXOXO
Kelly


 
   

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...